News from WWE
Rumor Roundup (June 6, 2018): Triple H & Stephanie missing Raw, MSG issues with WWE, Seth Rollins, more!
Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Per PW Insider, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon missed Raw this week to be in Los Angeles to get ready for a WWE event centered around trying to get the show nominated for an Emmy Award.
- AAA is running Madison Square Garden in September, according to PW Insider.
- What’s more, there is apparently an issue between management at the Garden and WWE, who have been holding more and more events at the Barclays Center. This is opening the doors for other pro wrestling promotions, it seems.
- Seth Rollins finisher is now just “The Stomp,” says Wrestling Inc.
- WrestleVotes notes that while there’s been speculation about a Baron Corbin vs. Kurt Angle match, there doesn’t seem to be word of that going around within WWE.