News from Business
CIDCA 2018: Jury speak
We asked the jury of the 2018 edition of the Campaign India Digital Crest Awards hosted on 5 June in Mumbai about the qualities of entries.
Find what they had to say in the three videos.
The jury consisted of:
- Aparna Mahesh, CMO, Bankbazaar
- Aruna Jathar, director marketing, RCI
- Lloyd Mathias, ex-marketing director, consumer PCs, Asia Pacific and Japan, HP
- Manish Advani, head – change management and marketing, Mahindra Special Services Group
- Nishant Kashikar, country manager, India & Gulf, Tourism Australia
- Pankaj Parihar, vice president and head, digital marketing, Godrej Consumer Products
- Prasad Sangameshwaran, managing editor, Campaign India
- Rajiv Bakshi, CMO, Intex Technologies
- Siddharth Banerjee, EVP – marketing, Vodafone India
- Venke Sharma, SVP, Star India